At Studio Drydock Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number: 22 631 496 136) (defined here as ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’), We value your comments, suggestions and feedback.
This policy will let you know:
- What information (often referred to as ‘data’) is collected from you by Us;
- How your information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- How you can access, update, or delete your information. We will comply with all relevant and applicable legislative requirements, and, in the event of any inconsistency, the legislative requirements will override the provisions of this document.
How do we use the data we collect?
No matter how we come to collect your data, we will always treat it in accordance with this document, and any applicable legislation.
If you are a parent, you can decline to have data collected from your child by turning off iCloud for our game and signing your child out of Game Center. Information on how to do this is in the paragraph named “Apple Inc.” below.
What kinds of data are there, and what do we collect?
Data collected can be personal to you or non-personal, and sometimes data that doesn’t appear to be personal can become personal if certain other facts are learned.
Data can be collected in three ways.
- Data collected automatically;
- Data you provide us; and
- Data collected by our partners The basis for collecting this data is “legitimate interest” under GDPR (Global Data Protection Regulation) and “to support internal operations of the game” under COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). Any data collected is done solely for internal uses that are reasonably and directly related to your relationship with US, in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Data collected automatically
Certain data is collected automatically. This includes:
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, and language;
- Data about your use of the Service, by which we mean gameplay data that we us for data saving/loading game files.
Data is shared with Apple Inc. To enable some sync features between all devices signed into your Apple ID, and this data is limited to Game Center achievements and iCloud save games.
You may decline to store data in iCloud or to send data to Game Center. To turn off iCloud data storage, you must turn off iCloud in Apple Settings for our game. As a result, you will only be able to play in single player offline mode. To stop sending data to Game Center, you must sign out of Game Center in Apple Settings. As a result, you will not appear on leaderboards.
Data you provide us
We will keep your contact details if you contact us directly for any reason.
Data we collect from our third-party partners.
We do not have any third-party partners that collect data. What is Personal Information?
‘Personal Information’ is information that identifies you as an individual. This is only collected by us if you submit it to us directly.
If you contact us with a comment or query, We keep a copy of any personal information you provide. This is so that we can respond to your comments and questions as a part of our commitment to providing you with player support. If you contact us directly for any reason, we also keep a copy of that correspondence.
What about Sensitive Information?
Sensitive information includes information about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional body, criminal records or health information.
We will not attempt to obtain or record any sensitive information.
Third Party Service Providers
We do not utilise any third-party partners that collect data.
Access to your data, and permanent deletion of your data
We will retain your data only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
No matter how we encounter your data, you have the right to access the data We hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions.
Data Subject Requests
In the event that you send a data subject request to Us, We will respond to that request in accordance with any applicable legislation.
If you wish to know what data we hold about you, if any, please make out your request to us in writing at the address listed below. Please be aware that in order to protect the information in Our database, We will require identification from you before releasing any information.
Disclosure, and Security of Your Information
We will not sell, trade, rent or disclose any of the personal information you provide to us for any reason, without your prior consent. Otherwise, your Personal Information will only be disclosed where required or allowable by law.
Your Personal Information is stored offsite in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.